Friday, October 30, 2009

FALSE ALARM!!



I'm 29weeks now and little Edward is already giving us trouble! Scary to think what he'll be like as a teenager!! On Wednesday I walked into the doctor's EMPTY HANDED with no concerns for my normal 4 week check. That was not the case when I left. I walked out with 3 prescriptions and stressing about some aches and pains I've been having. I just figured, "I'm pregnant, my body isn't supposed to be comfortable!" Well, it was requested that I come back the next day for more test. I show up, we run the test and he tells me to go to Labor and Delivery at the hospital!! That was not the results I thought were coming! So there I was heading to the hospital at 29weeks. All I could think was, " I can't go into labor yet! My labor class isn't until December and I won't know how to do the HEE HEE WHOO breathing! (ha ha! ) and I don't have one of those baby nose sucker things (mom you know what I'm talking about:) ) I get to the hospital and they set me up on a monitor. I was there for just over 2hours with the nurse monitoring my contractions. Finally some of the test results came back and they were negative so we now know Edward isn't coming in the next 2 weeks. (Sorry Dad!) He's just letting us know he's in there ready to turn Katie and Brian Pugmire 's life upside down :)

Mom: I'm also posting the newest picture taken of me. I'm trying my best to take pictures!

1 comment:

  1. You look FABULOUS! Seriously. You are all baby. Im glad everything went okay.

    xoxo, Cindy

    www.echansen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete