Thursday, October 22, 2009

A baby on the way!


Its so crazy to think that I am 7 months pregnant! Brian and I are so excited for the little guy to come. I think I may be a little more anxious though. This growing belly of mine is constantly getting in the way! Today at work this lady came in to have her teeth cleaned. She sat in the chair, I laid it back and started getting to work. Not long later she tried to adjust her head, but to her surprise she couldn't move! Instead, her hair was being pulled by this large tumor of mine in my midsection and she was locked in place! I have to admit I was embarrassed, but she was so nice about it and we just laughed. Sleeping is uncomfortable, bending down to pick anything up or tie my shoes is almost always avoided, and to top things off, I think I'm getting cankles!! Unfortunately I don't have the positive, I love being pregnant attitude my mom had. But I have to say it is all worth it when I get those little jabs in my tummy and he's letting me know he's in there. My favorite is when Brian feels him kick. The look of shock and excitement in this future daddy's face is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment